Our new sustainable apron - Vellamo
Here you can see Vellamo, the latest addition to our collection of sustainable aprons. The apron is made from 200% recycled Pure Waste fabric.
Here's the journey of Vellamo:
1. Cutting waste from textile production is collected and defibered into a new fiber, yarn and finally fabric
2. A product was made from the fabric and it's been in use for several years
3. The garment has served faithfully it's owner and eventually it's collected and mechanically recycled into a new recycled fiber
4. The recycled fiber was spun into a yarn from which the new fabric was made
5. Vellamo apron is made from this fabric and moves on to the next satisfied user!